I'm a writer and editor
Based in denver, working with clients worldwide
I specialize in writing original, well-researched content for small- and medium-sized companies. Whether your goal is to sell a product or educate the public, I make your technical content make sense to your readers.
Who you are
Sound like you? I can help
- You're looking for well-researched articles and content for your company.
- You aren't sure what to write, but you know what you want to say.
- You wrote something, but you're not so hot at grammar or branding.
Let's get technical
- Researching and writing content in several fields, including:
- Medicine and health
- Technology, software, and computing
- Architecture and engineering
- Editing and proofreading
- Conducting interviews and sharing the stories
- Developing templates for specific needs and repeat use
See my work
Here is a small sample of pieces I've written.
- "ITOps, DevOps, and NoOps Explained", May 2017
- "These 3D-Printed Objects Will Surprise You", June 2017
- "DevOps vs Agile: What's the Difference and How Are They Related?", August 2017
- "Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Statistics", winter 2018
Medicine & Science
- "Where Does the Earth End and Space Begin?", June 2016
- "Amputees' Brains Remember Their Lost Limbs for Decades", fall 2016
- "A Possibly Habitable Earth-Like Planet Discovered Just 4 Light Years Away", fall 2016
- "12 Things to Do on a Layover at Denver International Airport", May 2016
- "7 Safety Tips for Women Sleeping at the Airport", June 2017
- "Plans for Canopy Park ensure Changi Airport remains world's best", June 2017
Find my short, creative pieces on my blog here.
"Chrissy was very helpful writing content for us on a variety of technical concepts. It's no easy job to create content for esoteric topics that are not in one's area of expertise and she did a great job in research and delivery. I would hire her again." — ZACH F.
“Christina is extremely professional. She is very thorough with all her editing. A true pleasure to work with. Highly recommend to anyone seeking an editor or copy writer.” — ELISA M.
“Christina did an awesome job researching and writing about a wide variety of topics. The end result was a highly readable and information set of pages that needed very little editing/tweaking. I would happily work with her again.” — CURTIS W.
University of Maryland, College park
B.A. English Language & Literature; History
university of Cambridge (UK)
Certificate for English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), Grade A